The policies listed below play an important role in maintaining a positive experience for everyone using Nampol. Be sure to check back from time to time, as these policies may change.
Our content policies apply to any content your application displays or links to, including any ads it shows to users and any user-generated content it hosts or links to. In addition to complying with these policies, the content of your app must be rated.
- Intellectual Property: Don’t infringe on the intellectual property rights of others, (including patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, and other proprietary rights), or encourage or induce infringement of intellectual property rights. We will respond to clear notices of alleged copyright infringement.
- Violence and Bullying: Depictions of gratuitous violence are not allowed. Applications should not contain materials that threaten, harass or bully other users.
- Hate Speech: We don't allow the promotion of hatred toward groups of people based on their race or ethnic origin, religion, disability, gender, age, veteran status, or sexual orientation/gender identity.
- Illegal Activities: Keep it legal. Don't engage in unlawful activities on this product.
- Sexually Explicit Material: We don't allow content that contains nudity, graphic sex acts, or sexually explicit material. Nampol has a zero-tolerance policy against child pornography. If we become aware of content with child pornography, we will report it to the appropriate authorities and delete the Nampol Accounts of those involved with the distribution.
- Impersonation or Deceptive Behavior: Don't pretend to be someone else, and don't represent that your app is authorized by or produced by another company or organization if that is not the case. Products or the ads they contain also must not mimic functionality or warnings from the operating system or other applications. Developers must not divert users or provide links to any other site that mimics or passes itself off as another application or service. Apps must not have names or icons that appear confusingly similar to existing products, or to apps supplied with the device (such as Camera, Gallery or Messaging).
- Personal and Confidential Information: We don't allow unauthorized publishing or disclosure of people's private and confidential information, such as credit card numbers, Social Security numbers, driver's and other license numbers, or any other information that is not publicly accessible.
- Gambling: We don’t allow content or services that facilitate online gambling, including but not limited to, online casinos, sports betting and lotteries.
- Dangerous Products: Don't transmit viruses, worms, defects, Trojan horses, malware, or any other items that may introduce security vulnerabilities to or harm user devices, applications, or personal data. We don't allow content that harms, interferes with the operation of, or accesses in an unauthorized manner, networks, servers, or other infrastructure. Apps that collect information (such as the user's location or behavior) without the user's knowledge (spyware), malicious scripts and password phishing scams are also prohibited on Nampol, as are applications that cause users to unknowingly download or install applications from sources outside of Nampol. An app downloaded from Nampol may not modify, replace or update its own binary code using any method other than Nampol's update mechanism.
Applications must not create unpredictable network usage that has an adverse impact on a user's service charges or an Authorized Carrier's network. Applications also may not knowingly violate an Authorized Carrier's terms of service for allowed usage or any Nampol terms of service.
Developers are important partners in maintaining a great user experience on Nampol.
- Do not post repetitive content.
- Product descriptions should not be misleading or loaded with keywords in an attempt to manipulate ranking or relevancy in the Store’s search results.
- Developers also should not attempt to change the placement of any Product in the Store by rating an application multiple times, or by offering incentives to users to rate an application with higher or lower ratings.
- Apps that are created by an automated tool or wizard service must not be submitted to Nampol by the operator of that service on behalf of other persons.
- Do not post an app where the primary functionality is to :
- Drive affiliate traffic to a website or
- Provide a webview of a website not owned or administered by you (unless you have permission from the website owner/administrator to do so)
- Do not send SMS, email, or other messages on behalf of the user without providing the user with the ability to confirm content and intended recipient.
- App purchases: Developers charging for applications and downloads from Nampol must do so by using Nampol's payment system.
- In-app purchases: Developers offering additional content, services or functionality within an application downloaded from Nampol must use Nampol's payment system as the method of payment, except:
- where payment is primarily for physical goods or services (e.g. buying movie tickets; e.g. buying a publication where the price also includes a hard copy subscription); or
- where payment is for digital content or goods that may be consumed outside of the application itself (e.g. buying songs that can be played on other music players)
Developers must not mislead users about the applications they are selling nor about any in-app services, goods, content or functionality they are selling.
- The business model that has been agreed for both parties is revenue sharing.
- Revenue Sharing will be divided into 70% for the developer and 30% for publisher.
- Revenue sharing estimation will be calculated after total revenue (gross) reduced by payment gateway deductions.
According to the report, developer may issue the invoice every 3 months or after receiving Rp. 1.000.000,00 revenue (Gross Revenue*). Developer will send invoice + faktur pajak (hard copy) to Altermyth address : Jl. Sultan Agung No. 7, Setiabudi. Jakarta Selatan. 12850. Invoice will be paid in 14 days ( 2 weeks) after received.
*Gross Revenue: before tax and revenue sharing
In the event that your application is removed from Nampol, you will receive an email notification to that effect. If you have any questions or concerns regarding a removal or a rating/comment from a user, you may contact us by email at email@example.com. Serious or repeated violations of the Developer Distribution Agreement or this Content Policy will result in account termination. Repeated infringement of intellectual property rights, including copyright, will also result in account termination.